Thermomix Raw Ganache (chocolate sauce)
When I figured out how to make a chocolate ganache that was dairy free I was over the moon. You can pour it over a cake for an icing and decorate it with raw chocolate chards or fresh organic strawberries.
Make sure that you have raw cacao as it hasn’t been heated or processed. Using cocoa will not do this recipe justice so be prepared with your ingredients before starting this recipe. Cocoa has been heated and sometimes sugar added.
If you feel that the cacao is too strong then reduce it to your taste. If you want more of a cacao taste then increase the cacao. Remember that the consistency will change if you add too much then you will need to adjust the coconut oil and maple syrup.
There is so much you can do with this amazing chocolate sauce.
Bottle it and gift it
Drizzle over your favourite raw treat
Dip in fruit
Eat straight out of the jar!!
- 30g Organic Maple Syrup (adjust the sweetness to your liking)
- 50g Organic coconut oil
- 20g Organic raw cacao powder
- Add all the ingredients to the thermomix bowl and gently heat 2 minutes/50 C/speed 1.
- Make sure all the cacao is mixed in.
- Taste and adjust the maple syrup to your desired taste.
- Pour into a jar to keep to drizzle over anything you desire or dip fruits into