Lemon and Lime Cheesecake
This cheesecake is so versatile. Replace with other fruit if you like a change. It is great for those who are dairy free and gluten free and is so yummy for those who aren’t. Everyone will enjoy it.
You want to plan ahead when you are making this so it is firmer to serve.
170g almonds (activated if possible) 10 Medjool dates
70g shredded coconut
250g organic cashews (soaked 4-8 hours)
60g organic maple syrup
1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract or scape the inside of a vanilla pod 120g coconut cream
80g organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil
Juice and rind of 1 lemon
Juice and rind of 2 limes
8 drops of Young Living lime oil
6 drops of Young Living lemon oil
Note: the only oils we recommend for cooking is Young living. Most essential oils include synthetic ingredients. To find out more visit wfs.teamwildfire.org
Putting to it together
- Blend all the base ingredients together on 10 sec/speed 6
The consistency should feel like it is all sticking when you squeeze some of the mixture between 2 fingers.
- Press into your chosen pan; flan dish, spring form dish
- Refrigerate till required
- Blend cashews with maple syrup 10sec/speed 10. Scrape down
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 2min/speed 10 till really smooth, repeat if necessary
- Pour into prepared base and refrigerate overnight
- Decorate to add an extra spark. Ideas: flowers, zest, choc drizzle, fruit (depending on what flavour you are making)