These healthy raw banana clusters were an answer to using some organic beautiful bananas that were too ripe for my liking to eat. I wanted to make something delightful to eat and I was inspired by Oh She Glows with these raw banana and cacao clusters.
You will love these as a healthy guilt free snack if you are on a sugar free journey, sometimes the cravings get to you and rather than indulging in refined sugar and feeling guilty, have these at your fingertips. Also great for those who are tired of missing out on treats being gluten free, dairy free, nut free, and egg free. You may also enjoy our other recipes here.
If you are new to whole food creations, all the ingredients that I have used are standard items in our pantry. It makes creating treats like this so easy when everything is at our fingertips. All the ingredients are available from our Wholefood Savvy Shop if this is a journey you would like to begin. Just click here to view the shop.
- 180g organic coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 40g organic chia seeds
- 40g organic goji berries
- 2 ripe organic bananas
- 80g organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 60g organic raw cacao powder
- 70g activated buckwheat
- 70g organic pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ organic vanilla powder or vanilla paste
- 50g organic maca powder
- Line some containers with baking paper in preparation for the freezing process
- Place the first 3 ingredients into your thermomix bowl and blend 4-6 seconds/speed 6 depending on the texture you would like
- Add the rest of the ingredients and 4 seconds/speed 6
- Scrape down the bowl and mix 4 seconds/reverse/speed 4 to have all the ingredients incorporated
- Using 2 teaspoons dollop the mixture onto the baking paper in your containers. When filled cover with the lid and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving
- If you have had them in the freezer for longer just leave them at room temperature for 10-15 minutes then serve.