Easy Peasy Quinoa Porridge
This delicious recipe is so quick. It’s dairy free, gluten free, egg free and sugar free. I usually pop it on to cook while I am getting dressed for the morning and it’s done before I am ready.
I winter I like to use the warmed banana in coconut oil though in summer use the berries that are in season. If you would like to add a tiny drizzle of pure organic maple syrup feel free, though if the bananas are nice and ripe they will be very sweet.
- 35g quinoa flakes
- 350g or 1.5 cups of choice of plant milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder or a drop of Young Living cinnamon essential oil
- Place all ingredients in the Thermomix cook 6 min/90 degrees/speed2
- Add more milk and stir 5sec/speed 4 if too thick to reach your desired consistency
- Serve with homemade granola and lightly browned bananas in coconut oil