This is our ‘Must have in the fridge’ staple especially in the colder seasons jar of goodness.
This is so simple, all it takes is 5 ingredients:
- 3-5 fresh lemons (from the tree in the backyard)
- 6cm cube of fresh ginger root
- 1/4tsp cayenne pepper (powder)
- 2tbs turmeric (powder)
- 6-8 tbs Raw honey (from the local markets)
1. Chop your lemons and ginger into small bits
2. layer all the ingredients into a jar at least 500ml or bigger and squash them down as you go for the lemon juices to release. There is no need to add water.
3. Keep this in the fridge
To Serve: make it just like a tea and use 2 tbs of this into your mug with hot water.
Extra Booster: We like to add a drop of Young Living Thieves essential oil.
p.s if you have a cough or feeling a tickle in your throat add as much cayenne pepper as you can handle.