Here is a simple 6 piece pack that I love for me personally that I think you will LOVE!
This is important to keep yourself healthy and also the people around you including the kids!
- you’ll need a cute little pencil case or some little pouch so that when you chuck it in your bag it’s an easy find.
- Thieves Spray – This is a brilliant multipurpose little thing! spray in the mouth for those scratchy throat moments, spray in the smelly shoes to kill the toe jam, spray around to clean air oder, on the benches or yoga mat to give it a nice wipe and so much more.
- Thieves Hand Sanitiser – the first one we have ever used because we know it is safe! smells amazing and even leaves your skin feeling moisturised! This is great to put on before going shopping to act as a glove of protection.
- Cinnamon Lip Balm – not only its this a nice balm, smells great, not too overpowering but very pleasant. I just love this! especially when you read the ingredients on the back! Hands down best ‘clean’ balm EVER!
- Peppermint Oil – use when your head is feeling tight, when your tummy feels girgly, its nice to freshen up your tea, hot or cold and also keeps me awake when driving for a long time!
- Lemon Oil – like a lozenges without the lolly part. also lovely in tea hot or cold, antibacterial, freshens the air and lifts the spirit.
- Lavender Oil – good for everything and anything really! especially relaxing or accidentally touching something really really hot!
- and maybe a sharing card or two for our friends.
What are some things that never leave your bag?
What are some things you do with these tools?
Please comment and share your thoughts!