When you get bitten by a green ant they make you know they are really there.
I haven’t been bitten in a long time but the other day I was told that my good run was over. It had been so long I forgot how painful it actually is. My foots been pretty swollen and only sore when the pressure builds up if i walk a bit.
I don’t really think you can do too much about it but wait it out, though in the meantime to help with the pain and swelling I have tried a few things that seem to help:
- don’t touch it or walk on it. (I’ve also come up with some pretty creative ways to walk and do yoga with one leg)
- apply basil and peppermint topically
- bicarb and apple cider soak
- drink apple cider
- apply a bentonite clay and bicarb paste
- rub with fresh aloe vera from the garden
Hope this helps anyone out there who is in pain.
If you know anymore remedies please share in the comments section!